We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to Sleep6.com or any of its affiliates. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Sleep6, LLC does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Sleep6, LLC, is the parent company of the Sleep6. LLC Companies (“Sleep6”), and as such, if you provide information to any of the businesses and websites owned or operated by Sleep6. LLC, this information may be combined or shared among current or future Sleep6, LLC entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries and will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Servicing product(s)
- Sending Sleep6, LLC marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Sleep6, LLC, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity. We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Us
We collect and store information you provide through our websites and mobile applications. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Your driver’s license number
- Credit application information, such as your Social Security number (If financing any of the Sleep6 products).
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient.
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Automated Online Information Collection
We collect information related to your interactions with our websites and apps to create a superior, personalized shopping experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and tags.
Our websites and mobile applications are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our websites using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering product(s)
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us online.
- Facilitating interactions with Sleep6, LLC and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
Retention of Data
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Sleep6, LLC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Sleep6, LLC website(s) use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, online service, online application, mobile application, blog, or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of Sleep6, LLC web pages (e.g., cache files).
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
- CALL 1-844-4SLEEP6 with your request and current contact information
- Send an email with your request and current contact information to: info@Sleep6.com
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Address: Sleep6, LLC
Last Updated: 7/7/15